Prevent Fires in your Home or Building Get fire Safety Certified.
Nationwide Fire Safety Certificates for Domestic and Industrial Buildings and Per-Purchase Engineers Reports
Building Fire Safety Survey
Building Control Regulations Certification and Fire Safety Engineers in Cork
Nationwide Fire Safety Certification. We are are Cork based company serving all area’s of Ireland. Fire Safety Consultants providing fire safety Certification and Disability Certification.
We prepare fire safety applications and disability certs for businesses that need them.
We follow through every certificate until they are granted.
Consultant providing Building Fire Safety Certification and Disability Access Certification in Ireland.
We are based in County Cork with access to Counties Kerry, Limerick, Clare, Waterford and Tipperary even Galway, Sligo and Mayo. We provide a nationwide service teaching the tools of fire prevention in Ireland.
Fire Safety Certificates are certificate issued by the Building Controller. It states that the works or building to which the application relates will, if constructed in accordance with the plans and specifications required, comply with the requirements of Part B of the Second Schedule to the Building Regulations Act of 1997.
John P Harrington and associates are experienced fire safety engineers in Ireland, over two decades of experience with Cork County Fire Services.
We are member of The Institution of Fire Engineers (MIFireE) and is also a member of fire Engineers of Ireland.
We provide buildings with Fire Safety Certificates, We train staff for Fire Safety Certification.
Fire safety is a set of practices intended to reduce the destruction caused by fire. A Fire Safety Consultant measures include those that are intended to prevent ignition of an uncontrolled fire, and those that are used to limit the development and effects of a fire after it starts.
Nationwide Fire Safety services in Ireland are
- Fire Safety Certification.
- Fire Safety Consultancy.
- Preparation of Fire Safety Certificate applications for compliance with building control regulations.
- Preparation of Disability Access Certificates for compliance with building control regulations.
- Fire Safety Training for compliance with your health and Safety requirements.
- Pre-purchase inspection on domestic dwellings.
- Fire safety Assessment surveys of existing buildings and specifications for fire safety upgrade work.
- Preparation of fire protection drawings for use in conjunction with assessment reports.
- During construction surveys and monitoring of fire safety construction works.
Some questions that you may ask yourself are:
- Do you have Fire Safety concerns, regarding the property you own or the property you are responsible for ?
- Has there been a fire at your premises?
- Have you been visited by an officer from building control ?
- Do you need to have Fire Safety construction work certified ?
- Is your new purchase, up to fire regulation ? Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Want to have your property checked to make sure that it is Fire Safety Certification Compliant?
- We provide a per-purchase engineers reports – numbering the structural damage and assesing the building before purchase.